LAKELAND, FL – This $ 1,200,000 luxury home features gorgeous features such as Pennsylvania cedar, plantation shutters, upgraded ceiling fans, stone countertops and more. The kitchen is modern and chic.
- Address: 2327 Gibsonia Galloway, Lakeland, Florida
- Price: $ 1,200,000
- Square feet: 3656
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2.5
- Description of the advertisement: one or more photos have been virtually staged. We are pleased to introduce you to 2327 Gibsonia Galloway Road. You are cordially invited to park your boat, caravan and jet-skis in this magnificent lakeside area! This is a rare opportunity to purchase a UNIQUE, CUSTOM BUILT HOME located on a private lake with no HOA! Discover peaceful tranquility close to the convenience of everything yet secluded from the hustle and bustle. This home has over 3,600 square feet of living space and sits on 2 acres with stunning views of Lake Lester. A tree-lined driveway with fully secured automatic gate leads to a circular cobblestone driveway.
- As you enter through the double doors and spacious lobby, you’ll love the vaulted ceilings and open floor plan. The living room is spacious and has a wood burning fireplace, Pennsylvania cedar mantel, custom built inserts. The best feature of the house is the breathtaking and serene view of the lake! This home has an impressive level of high end finishes, architectural detail and quality. Features include 10 foot ceilings, incredible trim, tray ceilings, extensive crown molding, plantation shutters, beautiful ‘wood look’ porcelain tiling, recessed lighting, and upgraded ceiling fans.
- This kitchen is a chef’s dream with coffered ceilings, custom detailed cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, stone counters, a bar island, and an adjacent dining area with lake views. The master bathroom has a view of the lake, French doors open to the rear veranda, tray ceilings, a large walk-in closet and a spa-like tub with 2 separate vanities with beautiful quartz countertops, a linen room , a bathroom, bath and walk-in shower. The 2nd bedroom has a large walk-in closet, stone countertops in the en-suite bathroom and a walk-in shower. The 3rd bedroom or home office is spacious with marble tiled floors and storage space. You will love the bonus room with lake view, a bespoke wardrobe / closet and can be used as a workout room or 4th bedroom.
- The laundry room inside is oversized with plenty of storage cabinets, closet, folding space, full size utility sink, and mud space for the overflow of life. When the sliding doors open onto the large screened-in covered veranda, this is an extension of the interior living space and offers a fantastic view of the lake. The backyard is large and there is plenty of space to add a swimming pool. Relax on your private covered dock with seating area, boat bilge and electric lift while enjoying Florida sunsets or maybe you enjoy kayaking, fishing, paddle boarding, boating and tubing . Not only is this beautiful property equipped with everything you need for water sports, animal lovers will also be delighted by the custom built chicken coop and the property is zoned for horses. The house was built by Thurn Construction in 2017.
- The seller is an electrical engineer spared no expense during the construction. Custom features include subterranean drainage all around the main house, reinforced pylon foundation that exceeds code requirements, metal roof with Boral TileSeal waterproof underlay, TriLock locking system on all exterior doors, accessible for people with disabilities, a huge amount of storage in 2 separate attic spaces, designated IT closet, Sonos Home Sound System, security system and outdoor security cameras, central vacuum system, county water for the house and has a well dedicated on the property for irrigation. Also has an oversized 3 car garage with epoxy flooring. Quick access to schools, stores, medical facilities, restaurants and I-4. Easy drive to Tampa and Orlando, two airports, Walt Disney World and other Orlando theme parks and BEACHES.
This list first appeared on redfin.com. For more information and photos, click here