DUBLIN, November 2, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The report “Luxury Vinyl Flooring Market Research Report by Type, End User and Region – Global Forecast to 2025 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global luxury vinyl flooring market size has been estimated to be $ 21.02 billion in 2019 and should reach $ 23.13 billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 10.58% reaching $ 38.45 billion by 2025.
The report provides market size and forecast in five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2017 and 2018 are considered as historical years, 2019 as the base year, 2020 as the estimated year and the years 2021 to 2025 are considered as the forecast period.
Competitive strategic window
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue the expansion and growth of the business during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and ranks vendors in the luxury vinyl flooring market based on business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and Product satisfaction (value for money, ease of use, product features and Customer Support) which helps companies make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other space providers. It provides insight into the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of traits of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and fusion.
The competitive scenario provides a outlook analysis of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section delivers valuable insights at different stages while staying up to date with the business and engaging stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or news from companies categorized as M&A, Agreement, Collaboration and Partnership, New Product Launch and Improvement, Investment and Funding, and Reward, Recognition and Expansion. All the information gathered helps the supplier to understand the market gaps and the strengths and weaknesses of the competitors, thus providing information to improve products and services.
Company usability profiles
The report deeply explores the significant recent developments of leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global luxury vinyl flooring market including Adore Floors Inc., American Biltrite Inc., Armstrong Flooring Inc., Beaulieu International Group NV , Congoleum Corporation, Daejin Co., Ltd., Earthwerks, Forbo Holding AG, Gerflor Group, Interface, Inc., James Halstead PLC, Jiangsu Taide Decoration Materials Co., Ltd., LG Hausys, Mannington Mills, Inc., Milliken & Company, Mohawk Industries, Inc., Parador GmbH, Raskin Industries LLC, Responsive Industries Ltd., Shaw Industries Group, Inc., Tarkett SA, The Dixie Group, Inc., Wellmade Floor Coverings International, Inc. and Zhejiang Hailide New Material Co., Ltd.
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature market segments.
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the size and forecast of the global luxury vinyl flooring market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global luxury vinyl flooring market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period of the global Luxury Vinyl Flooring Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the global luxury vinyl flooring market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global luxury vinyl flooring market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global luxury vinyl flooring market?
7. What strategic fashions and moves are considered appropriate for entering the global luxury vinyl flooring market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive summary
4. Market overview
4.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
5. Market dynamics
5.2.1. Growing population and rapid urbanization
5.2.2. Increase in the number of renovation and remodeling activities
5.2.3. Growing consumer interest in interior design
5.3.1. Fluctuating commodity prices
5.3.2. Growing environmental concerns
5.4.1. Growing demand from emerging economies
5.4.2. Increase investment in the construction sector
5.5.1. Waste disposal
6. Luxury Vinyl Flooring Market, By Type
7. Luxury Vinyl Flooring Market, By End User
8. Americas Luxury Vinyl Flooring Market
8.6. United States
9. Asia-Pacific Luxury Vinyl Flooring Market
9.9. South Korea
ten. Europe, Middle East & Africa Luxury Vinyl Flooring Market
10.8. Saudi Arabia
10.9. South Africa
10.11. United Arab Emirates
11. Competitive landscape
11.1. FPNV positioning matrix
11.1.2. Business strategy
11.1.3. Product satisfaction
11.2. Market ranking analysis
11.3. Market share analysis, by quadrant
11.4. Competitive scenario
11.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
11.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
11.4.3. Launch and improvement of new products
11.4.4. Investment and financing
11.4.5. Awards, recognition and expansion
12. Company usability profiles
12.1. Adore Planchers Inc.
12.2. American Biltrite Inc.
12.3. Armstrong Floor Inc.
12.4. Beaulieu International Group SA
12.5. Congoleum Company
12.6. Daejin Co., Ltd.
12.7. Demolition work
12.8. Forbo Holding SA
12.9. Gerflor Group
12.10. Interface, Inc.
12.11. James Halstead PLC
12.12. Jiangsu Taide Decoration Materials Co., Ltd.
12.13. LG Hausys
12.14. Mannington Mills, Inc.
12.15. Milliken & Company
12.16. Mohawk Industries, Inc.
12.17. Parador GmbH
12.18. Raskin Industries LLC
12.19. Sensitive Industries Ltd.
12.20. Shaw Industries Group, Inc.
12.21. Tarkett SA
12.22. The Dixie Group, Inc.
12.23. Wellmade Floor Coverings International, Inc.
12.24. Zhejiang Hailide New Material Co., Ltd.
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1wlz6w
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets