Denver’s subway home sales and active listings in October fell as market temperature dropped, according to the latest Denver Subway Real Estate Market Trends report.
Yes, but: The number of closings does not mean that a collection of unsold homes has sat idly by in the market. The 3,376 homes and condos in inventory at the end of last month represent a 15% drop from September. Here are five homes on the market that are priced under $ 1 million.
733 E. 2e avenue, unit 208 – $ 329,000
Why we love it: A sunny spot in the charming La Paloma building, steps away from Alamo Placita Park, Freedom Park, Cherry Creek Trail, South Broadway Corridor and more.
- District: Speer
- Real estate agent: Jon Mottern – Compass
- Specifications: 2 beds, 1 bath, 854 square feet
- Notable features: Recently redone bathroom. Fenced yard. Laundry room on site and new appliances.
1041 Stuart Street – $ 442,000
Why we love it: This carefully updated 1928 duplex was dismantled and renovated in 2019.
- District: Villa park
- Real estate agent: Georgia Haskell – milehimodern
- Specifications: 2 beds, 2 baths, 762 square feet
- Notable features: Lush and fenced front lawn. Vaulted ceilings. All-white kitchen cabinets, white subway tile backsplash and sleek stainless steel appliances. Garage for one car.
300 W. 11th avenue 9a – $ 549,000
Why we love it: This quiet corner unit on the 9th floor of the iconic Prado building has two balconies with city and mountain views facing north and east for morning sunrise and afternoon shade. midday.
- District: Golden Triangle
- Real estate agent: Jennifer Atkinson – Corcoran Perry & Co
- Specifications: 2 beds, 2 baths, 1,296 square feet
- Notable features: Large master bedroom, ensuite with marble bath and walk-in closet. Location near downtown in the Golden Triangle pedestrian zone with restaurants, galleries, museums and retail.
2347 Stout Street – $ 899,000
Why we love it: Masterfully renovated, this traditional Victorian house features a modern floor plan with bright rooms and high ceilings.
- District: Curtis Park
- Real estate agent: Lori Abbey and Noah Schneider – Compass
- Specifications: 4 beds, 4 baths, 2,993 square feet
- Notable feature: New kitchen with high end dark gray cabinets, quartz counters and sleek slate appliances. Cozy upstairs suite with several wardrobes. The basement has a separate entrance, kitchenette, large living space, private bedroom and 3/4 bath.
940 Tennyson Street – $ 949,000
Why we love it: Stylish home in the Lake Sloans area with a cozy fireplace and modern touches.
- District: Villa park
- Real estate agent: Justin Hawkins – Buddy
- Specifications: 3 beds, 3 baths, 2,642 square feet
- Notable feature: The main floor has a cozy fireplace and the kitchen includes stainless steel appliances, gas hob and upgraded tile backsplash and granite countertops. Jack and Jill style bath.