Saturday 02 July 2022
Luxury, luxury, luxury.
The folks at Mott & Chace Sotheby’s International are offering three notable properties across the state, each between $6 million and $7 million.
The properties are located on the coast on both the East and West Bays and exemplify Rhode Island’s remarkable coastal life.
GET THE LATEST NEWS HERE – SIGN UP FOR GLOCAL’S FREE DAILY EBLAST
Take a ride.
And see what your house is worth. CLICK HERE
View larger +
5 Courageous Circle | Bristol | $6,800,000
Posted by Allison Oster Dessel
This beautiful 3.2 acre beach resort sits on an expansive lawn that slopes gently to its own private beach, dock and mooring. Impeccably remodeled, every feature, finish, appliance and system are brand new. The first floor is completely open, creating a continuous flow through the dining and living areas. Walls of windows and patio doors invite light and water from every angle. The gourmet kitchen has custom cabinetry, Subzero, Wolf and Bosch appliances, quartz countertops and an island. The first floor also includes an additional large bedroom with en-suite bathroom. Upstairs, an airy sitting area opens onto a balcony overlooking the pool, apple trees, fragrant lavender and bay. The adjacent master suite has cathedral ceilings, a gas fireplace and an office area. Two additional bedrooms with bathroom and a new balcony complete this floor. The lower level is finished with a gym, media room, office/BR, spacious laundry room with dual washers and dryers, Subzero and wine fridges, cedar closet and additional storage. A whole house generator has been added for added convenience. Smart home and A/V functions throughout. Outdoor entertaining is effortless thanks to a scenic outdoor kitchen, shaded by a pergola, with stainless steel appliances, alfresco dining areas, a gas fire pit with seating, a putting green and a fabulous swimming pool . The property also features a poolside carriage house with two guest suites, outdoor shower and garage. Poppasquash Point offers privacy, open space, natural beauty and incredible wildlife.
View larger +
52 Wawaloam Drive | West | $6,450,000
Posted by DeeDee Buffum and Robin Knisley
Wawaloam Drive is lined with historic New England shingle-style cottages on one side and expansive ocean frontage on the other. It is an emblematic scene of the Weekapaug community. 52 Wawaloam Drive is a gracious year-round home with stunning ocean views and a large deck for wonderful porch living. Come recline in the Adirondack chairs on the lawn to watch captivating sunsets over the water. Spectacular colors will grab you with their beauty and range – how could it get any more beautiful? It does! Adjust your position at the corner of the front terrace and make yourself comfortable in the warmth of the natural stone gas fireplace. Watch Hill Lighthouse twinkle in the west, Montauk on the horizon, Block Island in the east. The sounds of the surf are calling you. Tomorrow will it be the beach, the pool, the beach – or another order to the summertime pleasures of your day? Adding to the many niche hideaways here are the beautiful in-ground pool and surrounds, as do two private Weekapaug beaches and your own deeded path to the waterfront. The property creates the opportunity to consider joining the Weekapaug Tennis Club of the community (8 tennis courts, croquet and even pickleball coming soon) and the new updated Weekapaug Yacht Club.
View larger +
1 Lathe Drive Unit #2200 | Portsmouth | $6,500,000
Posted by Kylie McCollough
The crown jewel of Newport County in an exclusive guarded golf, yachting and riding community. State of the art luxury penthouse spanning the entire 22nd floor of the Carnegie Tower. Private roof terrace with jacuzzi, kitchen and direct elevator access. 360 views. Watch the sunrise and sunset over Narragansett Bay. Kitchen: Wolf stove, Meile espresso machine, Subzero 650/03 refrigerator, Asko dishwasher, Cambria waterfall countertops, backsplash with bookmark, custom white oak and maple cabinetry. Leather covered marble counters. Bedroom: Ocean view master bath with Cambria countertops, Altura tile, honed limestone flooring and Kohler Purist fixtures. Wine Cellar: Includes Hanstone quartz and 2 temperature-controlled Alavinos with room for 177 bottles. Asko washer/dryer, Akdo and Simena tiles, Hubberton Forge and Eurofase lighting, custom rustic white oak wall paneling. Building facilities include a gym, resort-style swimming pool, and conference rooms. Reserved parking for 2 vehicles. Private cabin included.
- Three New Listings – What You Can Buy In RI For Around $1 Million
- Three New Listings – What You Can Buy In Barrington Around A Million Dollars
- Home on the “Mini Peninsula” for Sale in Narragansett – What You Can Buy for $2.85 Million
- What You Can Buy at RI for $500,000 – Three New Listings
- What You Can Buy in South County for Just Over a Million Dollars
- Three New Listings – What You Can Buy Between $300,000 and $550,000
- Spend the Summer at Gilded Age Newport – What You Can Rent for $350,000
- Three New Condominium Listings – What You Can Buy Between $300,000 and $500,000
- Private One-of-a-Kind Westport Resort – What You Can Buy for $2.9 Million
- Three Newly Listed Homes – What You Can Buy For Just Under $1 Million
- What You Can Buy – East Providence Residential Apartment Investment Opportunity
- What you can buy in Rhode Island for around $800,000
- What you can see at the RI Federation of Garden Clubs exhibit at the RI Home Show
- What You Can Buy Across RI – How About a House Lot on the East Side of Providence for $1.1 Million and Up
- What you can buy for $800,000 in Rhode Island
- What You Can Buy in RI’s East Bay – Three New Listings
- What you can buy in Rhode Island for around $1,500,000
- What you can buy in Rhode Island for around $3 million
- What you can buy from Scituate for between $700,000 and $2.5M
- What you can buy in Rhode Island for $700,000
- What you can buy for around $700,000
- What you can buy in Rhode Island for around $2 million
- What you can buy in Rhode Island for around $900,000
- What You Can Buy in Rhode Island for About $1 Million
- What You Can Buy in Rhode Island for Just Over $1 Million